WONDER BOX - ONE OFF Custom Finish
$160.00 / Sold Out
- Split your signal properly between two amps and not suffer from impedance/passive tone suck.
- Send a dry signal to a recording interface for reamping later, whilst tracking through an amp (or another interface input)
- Place in your amps series fx loop and be able to activate and parallel blend a stompbox in the loop.
- You and a friend (or student) can both plug into one amp
(blend who is louder…and stomp to mute the signal)
- Blend a dry signal with a pedal, not get phase cancelling issues and bypass with a stomp.
- Blend between 2 different pedals and get some interesting sounds by flipping the phase... and bypass both with a single stomp
- Use as a buffer with nothing connected in loops
- Use as a tuner mute
- Stomp to select between 1 amp and an additional 1-2 signal outputs.
Video demonstration of some applications -
ALL PRICES IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS
Pedals will post upon payment. no build wait time as of present.
Requires 9V DC power via 2.1mm centre negative (boss style) jack. NO Battery option